November 9, 2021
Glassville, New Brunswick
A 20-year-old man from Greenfield, N.B. is facing six charges following the theft of a vehicle in the Glassville area.
On November 4, 2021, police received a report that a vehicle had been stolen from outside a residence on Route 580. Later that day, the stolen vehicle was observed in a field in the Killoween area on McCullough Road. Police attended and arrested a 20-year-old man without incident. Subsequent to the arrest, police seized ammunition, brass knuckles, and what is believed to be methamphetamine.
On November 5, Brandon Travis Schriver appeared in Woodstock Provincial Court and was charged with:
- possession of a stolen vehicle
- possession of a prohibited device without a licence
- possession of a prohibited device while prohibited
- possession of ammunition while prohibited
- possession of methamphetamine
- breach of probation
He was remanded into custody and is scheduled to return to court on November 10 for a bail hearing.
The investigation is ongoing.